To meet the needs of particularly surf clubs and schools, or learners and families looking for the safest possible start to surfing, the G-Boards EVO range of soft boards focuses on several clear performance criteria :
- A full soft construction for maximum safety, comfort and no stress surfing.
- Good volume and stability for catching waves and standing up easily right from the start.
- Reliable surfing performance for ongoing progression.
- As with all BIC Surf products, long term durability for years of reliable use, even when used in a surf school environment.
To meet these criteria :
- Short and wide boards, with good volume and a relatively flat deck, offer the most stable platform for your first take offs.
- Proven rocker lines, rail shapes and board outlines surf great when you start to progress.
- The core of the board is made from a high quality blank of closed-cell, fully watertight foam, unique to G-Boards.
- A composite stringer gives the board good stiffness along its length, and the «Slick Skin» bottom gives the board excellent glide, cushioning bumps and offering impressive knock-resistance.
- A laminated foam non-skid deck is comfortable to paddle, take-off and stand-up on.
- The flexible soft fins are very safe, yet still offer suitable surfing performance and durability for learning.
4 key sizes of G-Boards EVO boards mean that you can find the right board
for any size surfer
- 5’6 : ≤ 110lbs / 50kg, ideal for kids
- 7’0 : ≤ 145 lbs / 65kg
- 8’0 : ≤ 165lbs / 75kg
- 9’0 : ≥ 165lbs / 75kg
Get you, your family or your students correctly hooked on surfing right from the start!
Make the right choice of a safe board that is easy to learn on, is fun to surf for progressing riders and is long lasting.
|6'6" / 198 cm|
|19.75" / 50 cm|
|2.50" / 6.4 cm|